Malaysia Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian's FlyFF

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

GM Application!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnken

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Why do you want to be a Game Master? Because I Want to Help Players in game With Bug or other Diffuculty,Do Some Events to make the players happy and try to keep the Game play Because some GM are Abusing of GM power And I Hate That I Get 2 DB crash For Abusing GM Power and that's Bad for new Players.

Are you Active in Game?Still can't Log on the Website lol can't register.But I'm Always "ON" ...I'm "OFF" When I Have School Or Hockey and When my GF Is there lol But Week and Weekend I'm "ON" the Majority of the times

How can you help us? Make the Server Bigger and Fun to play,Btw: I know all the Gm commands I've a GM HANDBOOKS I can Give You Link.I can Help New Player with The Connection in Game,I've alot of experience Cuz I get Alot of error with VISTA,Loader.bat Etc.. now I Know All The Problem XD

How old are you? I'm currently 18 Years old

What can you do for us?I can Inv. my Community inside your Cuz I will close My server Too much Corrupted GM.I can't Ban Any players cuz You can't with GM commands But I can talk with You about the "BAD" Players Razz

How long have you played the original FlyFF for? lol I don't remember The flyff Version But I was playing Since they have PowerDice,Krasec, and The Acrobat Class wasn't Created 4 years for now hmm. Get hacked 3 times lol

What languages do you speak? French,English
Back to top Go down
exilles

exilles

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:16 pm

Haha,So you got some knowledge at server?
Back to top Go down
Johnken

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: GM Application!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm

Yah..I have some knowlegde if the server will be bugged or anything prob just ask to me and i will answer it...not all i can asnwer..
Please Reply to me!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
batman1091

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: ngex!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 pm

how about thiS!! ur a GM in the Prodigy!! and your applying here!! answer that!!! y??? hmmm i think if the Admin from Prodigy flyff will see your name here applying GM i think they will kick you off!! hmmmm!!
Back to top Go down
Xc3Sz(Owner)
Admin
Xc3Sz(Owner)

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Reason:Total Noob,Fcker,Shitter And a Noob
Back to top Go down
https://myflyff.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application!!   GM Application!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application!!
Page 1 of 1