Malaysia Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian's FlyFF

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Bug on Dueling in Arena, Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azumaz

azumaz

Bug on Dueling in Arena,  Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends Empty
PostSubject: Bug on Dueling in Arena, Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends   Bug on Dueling in Arena,  Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:15 pm

There is a Bug on Dueling in Arena, Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends. CAn any Gm fix it or the Owner fix it? Also there is a bug on some blade skills I think it's some of them. I heard there is Still a Bug on Guild dueling but YOu GMs or the Owner Might wanna look into these bugs. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Xc3Sz(Owner)
Admin
Xc3Sz(Owner)

Bug on Dueling in Arena,  Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug on Dueling in Arena, Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends   Bug on Dueling in Arena,  Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:02 am

Adding people as Friend and /say already been fixed..

The bug arena i need to work alot more on other source because the current server iam using a close source,so i just need to pay attetion more to open source and i can't do it yet,so i hope you understand.
Back to top Go down
https://myflyff.forumotion.net

Bug on Dueling in Arena, Trying to duel someone, adding people as friends
Page 1 of 1