Malaysia Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian's FlyFF

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Michelle Info For GM APP!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michelle01

Michelle Info For GM APP!! Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Info For GM APP!!   Michelle Info For GM APP!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:31 pm

Subject: Johnken`s Info and my GM application!!!2nd Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Michelle

languages you speak/write (and how good): English, very well and i know a French but would usually stick to english .

Experience as admin before? i was admin on another server (its down now) so i know what and what not to do to keep server up and cause of down server because my MSQL Database has been Hacked!!

How many hours can you play everyday?i will play to 5-10hours!!

How many years do you play the game? about 4 on eflyff so its sad but i know every stat build job which items to use and monsters :$

On what server you want to be admin? i only wanna be GM on MalaysiaFlyff Becuase it #1 for me!!^_^

Would you pay to become admin? when paypal goes thorugh donations all the time

AboutMySelf

I'm a good follower and I always see to it that as GM I wont be biased in game and also
I want to help the people who are trying to figure out things in the game, especially new people playing for the first time hoping they find me helpful to them with their questions.

Hope you accept my application.
Thanks!!! and MORE POWER!!!
Back to top Go down

Michelle Info For GM APP!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malaysia Flyff :: Application :: GM Application-
Jump to: